An Israel property is an integral part of many Jewish families’ worldwide investment holdings, providing investment returns and personal security. Whether you are buying an Israeli home for your family or as an investment, we can help you to purchase your Israeli property with complete peace of mind.
The process of buying a property overseas is often fraught with frustrations for international investors, caused by the language barrier, cultural differences and often a lack of knowledge of local conditions. There are many advantages to using a local trusted advisor to assist you in navigating the Israeli property purchase process.
We have developed a network of property agents, lawyers, accountants, contractors and mortgage banks in cities around Israel. We can help you to decide which location will best suit your needs, either for a holiday or permanent home or as a profitable investment, and assist in the entire process.
Philip Braude, CEO of Anglo Capital Limited has more than 25 years’ experience in property development, investment, acquisition and management. Allow us to interface on your behalf with the Israeli property developer, negotiate the purchase contract, liaise with the lawyers, and with the Israeli mortgage banks should you require mortgage financing.
Anglo Capital Limited’s Turn-Key Israel Property Services:
- Discussing objectives and preferred locations.
- Identifying prospective properties.
- Opening an Israeli bank account on your behalf.
- Liaising with your attorney.
- Obtaining mortgage information from different Israeli financial institutions and assistance in the mortgage application process.
- Facilitating granting of mortgage bond by Israeli financial institution.
- Negotiating contract with the seller / building contractor.
- Liaising with the contractor including your specifications and alterations.
- Taking possession of the apartment from contractor on your behalf.
- Preparing a budget of expenditure over and above purchase price, including acquisition tax, legal fees, installation of electricity, gas and water meters, burglar bars, mortgage costs, etc.
- Supervision of funds including payments to contractor as per purchase agreement.
- Accounting for funds spent.